5/24/2011

Left Japan, now in Seoul

Finally I left Japan today.

I will stay in Seoul for 4 days and leave for the States on the 28th. 

Honestly I have not been so sentimental about leaving Japan, my family and my friends since I have been deathly busy dealing with a lot of things: getting my visa overcoming all the problems, arranging stuff such as flight tickets, packing and shipping, insurance, selling my car etc...I had to do these things within 2 weeks after I could confirm my visa was going to be approved. It was really exhausting.

It was painful saying good-bye to my beloved people when the time really came. I cannot see them in person whenever from now on. Although it is easy to get contact with them thanks to technology, it is still different.

Leaving a country and saying good-bye to people is a rare occasion. I took this oppotunity to say my biggest gratefulness and apologies to my family and friends. It is embarassing to dare to say such things usually. But saying good-bye seems to make you and your people miss each other all the more for it. It is sad but it makes the bonds to people strong.  

My mother gave me a letter, funny but touching. I didn't imagine that I could become so close to her when I was a child. That's why I feel so happy looking back my past although It is quite sad that I cannot see her soon again ...so I will invite my mother to where I live soon!!

A new phase of my life has started.
I will see and handle what is gonna happen there.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment