5/24/2011

Farewell party

We threw our farewell party on May 21. It was fun. Thank you for coming for us, people! (Sorry, no pictures were taken there.) Here, I would like to blog about the after-party. Some of us went to a newly-opened bar where the bartender won the first prize at the National bartender-trick competition in 2010. His trick was amazing!!

I uploaded the video at Youtube. Please check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib79C-Wv1kg&feature=channel_video_title

He once appeared in a local newspaper. It was displayed on the wall in the bathroom, which explains how he mastered these tricks. He practiced alone in the park for hours, bruising his hands.
Great tricks and really tasty cocktails. Good job!

Bar and Flair / Recommend  
Masashi Komoda
087-823-3757(Takamatsu)

The picture of the city of Takamatsu
from the rooftop
where the beer-garden was being held.

I wouldn't have taken this picture
unless I knew I was leaving.
I have an outsider's perspective already.

No comments:

Post a Comment